Friday, June 12, 2009

Meanwhile, 10 months later.


So clearly I have not been inspired to keep up with this blog about summer in Indiana, PA, since I came back home to San Francisco, CA. Keeping up with Nings, Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader- so much information, so much social media fatigue.

But now that my cohort are back in Indiana for the summer, along with my friends from last year's cohort, along with newly minted summer student High School Writing Center Rockstar, I am feeling a little wistful about not being there this summer. Last summer was hard for a number of reasons having little to do with Indiana, other then their lack of fava beans, and more to do with California, but this summer feels different. I am glad I don't have to be there the whole summer but ... I am looking forward to visiting.

Anyway, in the spirit of camraderie and whatnot, I am going to keep this blog going this summer.

So far, it has looked like this photo.

No comments: